ITI Group is a technology focused brokerage group, which specializes in providing highly efficient electronic execution services on all key global and all Russian markets for its clients.
- Being one of the leading DMA players on the emerging markets, ITI Group subsidiary offers strategic advantages to its clients by providing direct access to Key Exchanges.
- Our systems are fully scalable focused on the delivery of excellent cost-effective services in market access.
- Clients gain wide range of opportunities on each market due to customized personal service levels.
Whether you are an individual professional trader or large scale investment bank our market access coupled with cross-margining services will be tailored to your specific needs
- Effective Margin Financing against the securities in investor’s portfolio. The money can be used to purchase securities or for a variety of personal financial needs. Once the margin feature is in place on your account, you can borrow at any time with no additional paperwork. You can also return at any time, so you always can control for how you are paying for.
- Global Stock Borrow and Structured Financing for special cases
- OTC REPOs and Swaps with external counterparties
ITI Group structured solutions allows to take customized exposure to a particular asset of your choice, in accordance with client's investment objectives and with any level of risk
- Risk-to-return ratio of client's choice
- Access to wide number of assets
- Complex hedging strategies
- Fast execution of trades in structured products
- Unconventional and contrarian ideas
- Short terms possible
- Early termination possible
For Asset Managers & Funds
We have a partnership with ITI Funds to provide clients with access to alternative investment strategies and to provide successful managers with capital and asset management infrastructure
- ITI Funds is a full-service alternative asset management platform.
- ITI Funds helps managers navigate complex regulatory environment and set-up efficient infrastructure. ITI Funds provides managers with administrative, depositary and portfolio management structure, allowing managers to focus on strategy development, execution and marketing.
- ITI Funds helps managers validate the strategy and market it to clients seeking alternative asset allocations
- ITI Funds provides managers with global market connectivity and cross-product margin financing